Saint Mary's Church, Barton-on-Humber is proud of its music. The Choirmaster and Organist is Geoffrey Brown, who recently celebrated 40 years as Organist. The organ is by Foster and Andrews of Hull (a world-renowned firm of organ builders between 1843 and 1956) and dates from 1898 when it was originally installed in Saint Peter's Church. It was moved to Saint Mary's in 1973. In the 1990s, we spent £25000 on its renovation. To celebrate the centenary, the renovated organ was rededicated on Saturday July 4th, 1998.